A feasibility analysis forms a strategically important basis for your hotel project. It defines the chances of success in the development of a new hotel. The analysis also examines the prospects for the conversion of an existing property into a hotel. Within the framework of a feasibility analysis we define which hotel concept is the most promising for a particular location. In addition we also predict whether, or how, the business will perform economically.
Procedure of a feasibility study
- Location analysis and evaluation: Inspection of the future hotel location by the consultants and evaluation of the framework conditions and suitability for a hotel operation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- Market and competition analysis: Establishment of the micro- and macro-supply and demand potential for the specific location in question; concise analysis of relevant competing operations and assessment of the products they offer
- Development of a positioning strategy: investigation of various positioning alternatives with subsequent recommendation of the optimal positioning strategy including definition of suitable target groups, brand core values and unique characteristics
- Concept development: Development of a coherent overall concept taking into account current trends and the results of the market and competition analysis together with your vision and ideas
- Calculation and examination of profitability: Prediction of the expected income and cost structure as well as operating result and thereafter statement regarding the sustainability and profitability of the project
Forms of consultancy
Strategy paper for hotel development
Comments by our clients
International Tourism Organisation AG
Immobilien Freistaat Bayern
to receiving your call.