The extension and/or rebuilding of a hotel are complex tasks which require corresponding expertise in both the planning and implementation phases. Zarges von Freyberg Hotel Consulting will be pleased to support you in all conceptual and economic questions. We will examine the plausibility of your plans regarding an extension or rebuilding of the hotel and will develop an optimal use concept. On the basis of a projected profitability calculation we will issue a substantiated statement regarding the economic effects and return for various planning alternatives.
Procedure for extensions / rebuildings
- Mystery Guest Check and brief operation analysis to provide the basis for consulting services
- Outline of the location, market and competition situation
- Analysis of profitability as a basis for the determination of the further development potential
- Examination of the plausibility of the positioning strategy and/or re-definition including target groups, core brand values and unique characteristics
- Practical development and/or evaluation of different concept variations taking your plans and wishes into account
- Close consultation with architects including optimisation of planning from a hotel professional point of view
- Profitability calculation and investment alternatives with subsequent assessment of the profitability of the plans with regard to current trends in the hotel business and operative procedures in the later hotel operation
Forms of consultancy
Analysis of extension / potential
Projection of expected profitability
Comments by our clients
to receiving your call.